Centralized Cash Receipting
System The ASP Centralized Cash Receipting
System is designed for use in Municipalities and Special
A few of the key system features
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- Cash Receipting incorporates all the ASP receipting programs
into one system. Entering a receipt into one system, (for example
Utility Billing), will also automatically be entered into the ASP
Budgetary Accounting System. Entries from all systems can be
updated in detail or updated with daily total entries to the ASP
Budgetary Accounting System.
- The system allows access to all relevant inquiry programs with
just a mouse click.
- The customer defines which systems will require receipt
printing, which will never require receipt printing, and which
will be allowed to print receipts on demand. The system will
number receipts automatically and record the receipt number with
the transaction for an audit trail. The system will also
automatically print a daily total receipt for each system where
individual receipts were not printed, (like when a utility bill
stub is counter stamped).
- Generates and prints deposit slips.
- The system optionally interfaces to an electronic cash drawer.
- The system totals out cash, checks and all other types of
payments by system and operator.
- Entry of large account numbers is simplified by entering a
3-digit distribution code, which will auto load the full account