Miscellaneous Billing System
The ASP Miscellaneous Billing System is
designed for use in Municipalities and Special Governmental
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- Has the ability of billing up to 99 different types of
customers and running any number of multiple billing cycles.
- Has the ability to process 999 different types of charges and
credits allowing the user to change all constant fields and
- Customer master files can be set for reoccurring bills with
set dollar amount or no amount with the option to add new charges
at the time of input.
- Has the ability to apply finance charge to outstanding charges
by percentage or flat amount.
- Has the ability to apply multiple sales tax rates to invoice
- Displays and/or prints each customer's master file record and
billing history accessed by account number, name, address, parcel
number and sales tax code.
- Performs an automatic month and year-end processing on master
and history records.
- Generates billing statements, invoices, billing and cash
receipts journals, name cross reference report, labels, trial
balance report, age analysis report, charge report, history
report, sales tax report, and past period report.