Building Permit System
The ASP Building Permit System is designed for
use in Municipalities and Public Works Departments.
A few of
the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- Has the ability to track all activities associated with the
permit process. The system will track the application, permit,
inspections, and all financial details of the permit cycle. The
system will also keep track of conditions that are to be met
before and after the issuing of a permit.
- The system is comprehensive enough to keep track of all the
necessary details, but is also easy to use by the occasional user
who just needs to check the status of a permit. Access to the
permit can come from the entry or partial entry of owner name,
property address, permit type, permit number, and contractor.
- Automatically posts fees based on permit type. Utilizes the
UBC table, flat fees, percentage of fees and other miscellaneous
- Prints several standard permit forms. Custom permit forms are
- Provides a complete accounts receivable system to keep track
of the amounts owing or deposits made for each permit.
- Has the ability to interface to the ASP Cash Receipting
- Provides user defined inspections/conditions to accommodate
unique situations at each customer site.
- Provides statistical reports that summarize permits issued and
fees collected for each permit and fee type for monthly and annual
reports. Also provides a comparison to the previous year's month
and year totals.
- Has the ability to generate customer letters. All letters are
user defined and are generated using the information from the
permit database. Also can print customer labels.
- Reports can be displayed or printed. A few report examples are
permit, property, accounts receivable, inspection/conditions,
permit fee recap, permits issued, permit history, name, address,
property, contractor, and history.