Handheld Meter Reading
The ASP Handheld Meter Reading System
is designed for use in Municipalities and Water/Sewer Districts.
A few of the key system features are:
- The ability to read meters either by manual input, touch read
and radio read.
- Speeds up the billing process by entering meter reads
electronically and automatically generating utility bills.
- Increases reading accuracy by detecting bad reads in the field
by flagging reads that are out of range either high or low.
- Provides valuable reports like out of range readings, repair
notices, skipped meters, service requests, and others based on
- Provides valuable information to meters readers like next
meter to be read, meter directions, customer name, meter warning,
service address, meter number, and register ID tag.
- Provides the meter reader the ability to search for meters
based on account number, customer name, meter number, service
address, register ID tag.
- Downloads can be performed by either cable hookup or infrared