Municipal Court System
The ASP Municipal Court System is designed for
use in Municipal Courts.
A few of the key system features
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- Has the ability to process and track information for traffic,
non-traffic, DUI, criminal traffic, criminal non-traffic, and many
- Provides a court calendar on demand with the ability to
schedule court appearances anytime in the future and re-schedule
defendants easily. Each calendar provides date, time of
appearance, type of hearing, defendant name, officer, case number
and up to 3 charges per case. It also provides a court worksheet
and prints docket slips for each case.
- Generates court letters from information in the court
database. Letters are designed and built at each court site.
- Automatically sets up payment schedules for one time, weekly,
bi-weekly and monthly payment plans. Prints statements for mailing
and posts interest to outstanding balances.
- Has the ability to inquiry into case and name files with exact
or partial information. Parameters include case number, violation
date, category type, charge type, hearing date, name, birth date,
aliases, address, phone number, driver's license number, license
state, officer, agency and disposition code.
- Provides a complete past history of offender with previous
violations, previous dispositions, and current outstanding
balances by charge.
- Has the ability to retrieve information by date range to
provide monthly, quarterly or yearly statistical information from
the court database.
- Maintains information on types of hearings like trial
settings, arraignments, jury trials, non-jury trials etc.
- Generates several reports like notice and charge, accounts
receivable, revenue, history, case status, summary, activity, and
- Has the ability to maintain jury/witness file information.
- Automatically distributes fine amounts up to 16 categories
either by flat rate or percentage. Each charge has it's own
- Has the ability to interface to the ASP Cash Receipting