Fixed Assets System
The ASP Fixed Assets System is designed for
use in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- The ability to calculate yearly depreciation, inflation and
value adjustments for each asset.
- Information is kept on each fixed asset including asset
number, description, location, type, fund number, department,
useful life, age, purchase date, date retired, and many more user
defined miscellaneous fields.
- Value information for each asset includes the inflation
factor, value factor, original cost, adjusted cost, replacement
cost, adjusted value, salvage value, residual value, accumulated
depreciation, additions, accumulated inflation, accumulated value
adjustment. Also, depreciation, additions, inflation, and value
adjustment year-to-date totals.
- Depreciation posting is automatic or depreciation and value
adjustments can be posted manually.
- Performs automatic year-end processing with deletion of
retired assets by date.
- Performs automatic update to the ASP Budgetary System and has
the capability to interface to the ASP Handheld System for
physical inventory of fixed assets.
- Generates reports of assets by parameters including asset
number, type, fund number, department, last verified date,
inventory tag number, retired assets, and many miscellaneous user