Business License/Excise Tax
System The ASP Business License/Excise Tax
System is designed for use in Municipalities and Special
A few of the key system features
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- The ability to process business license and excise tax charges
by monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual billing
- Displays business name, dollar amounts and account balance
during posting and allows changes to specific information as
- Allows customers to change all constant fields/factors
including, business and owner name, addresses, business license
charges, business types, and excise tax rates.
- On line inquiry on all business master file records during
charge and payment posting.
- The ability to process penalties by percentage or flat amount
to outstanding bills.
- Displays and/or prints each business master file. History
parameters include date and transaction type.
- Generates business licenses, excise tax forms, business
license journal, excise tax journal, cash receipts journal,
business license report, excise tax report, cross reference
report, non-billed report, and history report.