The ASP Inventory System is designed for use
in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- Has the ability to process inventory receipts, inventory
issues, inventory orders, inventory adjustments, and report on the
current status of inventory items.
- Information kept on each inventory item includes inventory
number, description, location, manufacturer, job number, vendor
name, units on hand and on order, re-order point, replacement
cost, average cost, value on hand, and month-to-date and
year-to-date totals, and many user defined miscellaneous fields.
- Has the ability to perform automatic updates to the ASP
Budgetary and Job Cost Systems.
- Interfaces with the ASP Handheld Inventory Reading Devices for
- Performs automatic month and year-end processing.
- Generates reports of inventory by parameters including
inventory number, re-order point, type, history date, type of
transaction (receipts not ordered, receipts ordered, issues,
adjustments, and orders), and many user defined miscellaneous