Special Assessments System
The ASP Special Assessments System is designed
for use in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- Has the ability to process up to 999 assessments with
individual rates and accounts.
- Capable of annual, semi-annual, monthly, bi-monthly,
quarterly, and 3X per year billing cycles.
- Capable of performing an automatic payment calculation for
- Has the ability to perform automatic billing and penalties for
- Allows the user to change all constant factors on individual
accounts while posting.
- Displays and/or prints each customer's master file record and
history. History parameters include account number, name, parcel
number, street address, owner name, and assessment number.
- Generates assessment notices, labels, non-billed report,
outstanding bills report, ledger report, receipts report,
delinquency report, age analysis report, annual installment
forecast report, and trial balance report.