SystemThe ASP Payroll System is designed for
use in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- The ability to process multiple pay periods, including draws,
both salaried and hourly paid personnel, multiple pay rates,
regular, overtime, vacation, sick, holiday, comp and 104 other
types of hours.
- Employee direct deposit with up to 3 bank accounts per
- The ability for the user to change all constant payroll
factors including Federal and State withholding table amounts,
FICA rates and limit, retirement rates, and user defined deduction
and benefits amounts.
- Automatic calculation of payroll checks with both gross and
net on the screen at the time of input with the allowance to
change specific information. The system handles all types of
earnings amounts, both employer benefit and employee deductions
amounts, and employee leave information.
- Distribution of both employee and employer payroll costs by up
to 999 individual departments. Automatic interface to the ASP
Budgetary Accounting System and the Job Cost System.
- Automatic generation of vendor benefit checks.
- Optional time card entry program.
- Selective report on all master file and history file fields.
- Automatic quarter and year end processing.
- Generation of checks, check register, personnel benefits
report, employee trial balance report, quarterly reports, W2's,
payroll journal, non-paid report, employee master file report,
state retirement report, detailed distribution report, history
reports by employee and pay period ranges, selective reports in
employee number or alphabetic order for any hours, earnings,
deduction or benefit field by employee and pay period ranges.